Thursday, March 13, 2008

Teh Funnay... It Hurts Like A Bleeding Kidney

I'm usually behind the curve when it comes to keeping up with these sorts of things, especially since I've never used Live Journal and don't keep up with all the community chatter, but Rachel's Lost Recaps are one of the funniest Lost related things I've seen online and her blog is simply a cornucopia of hilarious Lost-related goodness from LJ fans. For example:




Awesome (thanks to prettybutt)! She also had a link to the silly, yet always giggle-inducing Jackface link too. I stumbled across that page before during my thesis coma, but forgot to link it. Anyway, check it all out, but be sure you allot some significant time. I still have to go back and read all the recaps (make sure you read The Constant though).

And a big old Tip O' The Hat to Hannah, who steered me in Rachel's direction. Happy Lost day, everyone! =)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Awww you gave me props. **blushing** thanks! I am glad you liked it too.

Caroline said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE her recaps - I found them some time ago but couldn't remember where I found them so I had never posted a link here.

They are just about the funniest things I have EVER read.

On another note, WTH is up with college basketball pre-empting LOST - AARGH - oh, it'll be on all right - at 1 a.m.

Thank goodness my DVR is working now - I guess I will just have to wait til tomorrow :( to watch.

Unknown said...

What? I hadn't heard about that.

What time does the basketball start? Oh, if I miss my LOST tonight I'm going to be pissed. =(

Caroline said...

It is just regional I am sure :) They do it all the time here - usually it is Wednesday nights though - they run the games from 7 til local news at 10 and then run late night programming. Then I suppose they are contractually obligated w/ABC to run the prime time shows.

Oh well, it will give me something to look forward to tomorrow.

Capcom said...

Yes, these recaps are great. And especially since they are not the usual type of recap, there are enough of those. They are a great comic take on the show! :-)