Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are Your Final Bets In?

No, not for your NCAA bracket, but rather to guess who's going to die tonight on Lost. I think I'm still sticking with Claire. Her story's pretty much told, we know something has to happen to her since Kate's got Aaron and Jin just seems too obvious at this point.

My other possibilities, in order of likelihood: Jin (the obvious is sometimes right), Michael (it's his episode), Juliet (she just had a flashback, we know pretty much all her story), Desmond (he's on the freighter, can't be one of the O6) or some minor character that we care about (Rose/Bernard/Alex/Karl). I'd be shocked if it was one of the new guys since we know so little about them and they'd have so much less of an impact than one of the cast staples.

I have to admit I'm going to be sad no matter who dies - there's really no one I dislike on the show right now. But if it's Juliet I'll be really sad we'll have no more Elizabeth Mitchell and if it's Desmond I'll just be supremely pissed.

So who do y'all think it is? If you happen to know, BTW, please don't spoil anything. Happy LOST day, everyone! =)

7 comments:

memphish said...

I think it's going to be someone minor although the breaking of all flash conventions still leave it possibly being Claire or Jin despite it not being their episode.

Capcom said...

I'm just PO'd that ABC always tells us what's going to happen in the promo's! I would not mind at all if Kate died, but that can't happen now. :-p

Unknown said...

Well if off camera police activities have any impact on who gets booted off the show it would be Jin this time. Which to me is not a valid reason for changing a whole storyline, but maybe they were already going to boot Ana Lucia, who knows. We know some people have to die and Jin dying to save Sun would be obvious but I don't think it's the right time for that yet. A little early. I would think that would happen during whatever big event happens that has Hurley, Jack and the other members of the 6, just leave the others behind (if indeed some are still alive on the island after). On the other hand, I don't see them bringing Michael back for one show only.
I guess I will have to wait and see!

Imperceptible Me said...

I'd be thrilled if it was Kate but we know that ain't going to happen.

Let's see, I don't want it to be Jin (Not Yet!), I will be upset if it is. Claire could leave, I never really connected with her. If it's Sawyer, well, first I will cry and then I will get very very angry! Maybe Miles got tired of holding that grenade in his jowls.

I don't want anyone to die. It just sucks that they have to kill anyone.

Capcom said...

Well, I did NOT expect Karl and Danielle to get shot. I'm blown away.

Unknown said...

Me too, Capcom. And now I owe Fumiko (one of my labmates) a coffee because she predicted it would be someone minor. :P

Still better Karl than Juliet or Desmond. =)

Marja said...

I just stumbled on your blog when looking for a picture of Richard from Lost.

GREAT blog! I've bookmarked it now :)

Speaking of NCAA brackets...did you catch the Lost Madness?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/
wp-srv/artsandliving/television/
features/2007/lost-central/
lost_madness.html