Tomorrow's curiously titled episode, "The Last Recruit," doesn't tell us a whole lot about its centricity, considering it will likely be about whoever Smokey's final recruit will be (remember that Sawyer was technically his first recruit). So let's go through the possible candidates (outside of the real candidates):
1) Frank - Smokey needs Frank to fly the plane, so presumably he's going to have to recruit him.
2) Jin - Smokey presumably needs Jin back in order to leave the Island, something that will be a whole lot easier now that Sun is in his camp.
3) Charles Widmore - Make your enemy your friend by making him an offer he can't refuse, like serving him up the Island on a platter.
I can't really see Smokey recruiting anyone else but these three and, out of the three, Frank seems the most plausible, especially since we've already had a Jin/Sun episode this season.
So a Frank-centric episode tomorrow? I would admittedly love that... :)
1) If we do get a Frank-centric episode, his Alt story will feature Desmond searching him out so he can ask him when he's next flying to Guam.
2) Jin will finally sit down with Widmore and Tina Fey and tell us all where the pockets of EM energy are on the Island.
3) Ben, Miles and Richard will arrive at the Barracks looking for explosives and find Smokey beat them to the punch.
4) Hurley will attempt to trap Smokey with Jacob's ashes, but Evil Minion Sayid will ruin his plan.
5) Now that Jack, Sun and Hurley are all in Smokey's camp, Claire will subtly attempt to cover Kate's head in BBQ sauce.
I am 100% certain all these things shall come to pass. Enjoy the show! Review up Wednesday morning! :)