Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well, That Was Lame...

Anyone watch the clip show? Bleah.

It wasn't a terrible summary of the last season and a half, but there was absolutely nothing new in there. Course, it was still better than watching the Mets, who seem to be quite adept at finding new and intricate ways to aggravate me. :P

And I don't know if you've seen this video yet, but it's fairly neat (though nausea inducing) - reminds me of a cross between Cloverfield and Half-Life. Seems like it was made by some Lost fans since it uses Michael Giacchino's score and apparently is connected to a couple Lost fan-sites around the web.

Does it actually have anything to do with Lost? Probably not. But it's still better than a clip show. :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

WORD. Totally lame.

mastaiti said...

you read my mind (about the Mets too!) I kept waiting for something...but it was just a really boring show.