Monday, April 13, 2009

"Trust me..."

Okay, so this week's Miles-centric (I assume) episode is called "Some Like it Hoth?" You've got to be kidding me. I'm hoping this doesn't mean we're getting a joke episode this week with Miles - I really want some nuggety-DHARMA goodness with a character that after two seasons we still really don't know much about at all.

Now considering the Losties are stuck in 1977, I'm assuming the title has something to do with Star Wars premiering on May 25th of that year. Don't suppose there's any way Hurley could hijack the sub to go see it, do you? :)

And, BTW, so far my predictions of season ending episodes look pretty good. So far we've had Kate, Ben and now Miles. My predictions were:

11. Hurley
12. Kate
13. Ben
14. Miles
15. Caesar
16. Sun/Jin
Finale - Daniel

Of course, it doesn't seem like we're going to have a Caesar episode now (unless he somehow survived), but an Ilana episode seems much more likely. And if this episode is comedic at all, perhaps we won't get a Hurley episode. Much rather have a Pierre Chang/Richard/Charles Widmore episode instead. :)

3 comments:

Arcticroses said...

I wold rather have a Hurley centric episode anyday. Maybe they can combine Hurley and Miles for twice the fun? Like a doublemint commercial.....

Arcticroses said...

And I can't spell, either.
wold = would.
Sheesh on me.

Brian O'Blivion said...

I found your blog a while back and have enjoyed your reviews on Thursdays for the last few weeks. You might like to read my latest post over at the Second Exodus: I try to explain the rules of time travel on the show and lay out my major questions heading into the final 4 of the season. Keep it up, you've got a great blog!