I put the poll for "Eggtown" up - pretty curious to see what people thought of it too. Until the last five seconds, I actually thought it was a fairly bad episode. And I should have known her kid was really Aaron, but even when I saw the blonde hair I still thought it was Sawyer's. Couple odd thoughts while they're still fresh in my brain:
* I do not like this new, evil overlord Locke. When he gets frustrated, he turns into the Season 2 button pusher. While I know this complexity is part of what makes him a classic character, it just feels wrong somehow. I dunno.
* They wouldn't have been able to convict Kate without her Mom's testimony? Good thing Jack McCoy wasn't the DA. Still, methinks Kate is going to have some problems getting back to the island considering she can't even leave the state.
* Miles was merely trying to blackmail Ben? I know he's an opportunist but, well, that's just kinda lame.
* Guess Claire's not one of the Oceanic 6, eh? So much for Desmond's prediction. Maybe he lied to Charlie after all.
* So who were the eight that they claimed survived the flight? Guess two people died in the process, one being Claire.
* So they did tell people about "an" island. I'm guessing it's not "the" island, though.
* Does Future-Jack know Aaron is his nephew?
* Does Dan have early-onset Alzheimer's that he's trying to get the island to cure?
* Kate's really not preggers? Really?
* And lastly, a question for all the ladies - Who would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with - Naked Sawyer or Naked Sayid? =)
Enjoy your weekend. Full review next week (likely Tuesday).