Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cloverfield

I haven't seen "Transformers" (yet), so I've had to patiently wait to see the odd, curious trailer from J.J. Abrams' new project that aired before the movie. Unfortunately, until now, Paramount had taken down any copies that were posted on the internet.

But it looks like they finally came to their senses. AICN says it's a monster movie codenamed "The Parasite," and they previously suggested it might be an H.P. Lovecraft film. Mmmmm... Cthulhu.

Whatcha think? Neat? Cheesy? You can see it here in Quicktime too.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I actually think it looks good!! I like how it imparts a bit of "in the action realism" type stuff like Saving Private Ryan did...

someGirl said...

it looks.....like exactly what its supposed to be, A HOOK!! And it worked. I reserve my right to change my mind though...

Yessi G said...

I agree with somegirl. I am hooked for now, but I want to know more about the movie.

Missie said...

Well jay, the rumored title does fall into the one title rule, so we know your presence there is pretty much a given. I still need a little more to go one. And I can't believe that Ed beat you to the Transformers movie!