Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Need A Countdown Timer...

Less than three hours left. I've got three types of hot wings going. Some Honey BBQ, Mild Buffalo and the original Anchor Bar wing recipe (which is absolutely fabulous). I'm ready for a cluckity, cluck, cluck final evening of LOST. :)

Of course, there might eventually be one up for sale, although it's not currently in the LOST Auction preview. I think the timer is the one thing I'd really, really kill to have of all the memorabilia. Out of what they've listed though, I think Hurley's Lottery Ticket and the Jesus Stick are my two favorites. Locke's backgammon set is tempting too, but it's just not distinctive enough. Faraday's journal would be a neat thing to stick innocculously on my lab bench. :)

What would all of you really, really want from the show?

9 comments:

Matt said...

Claire's creepy squirrel baby.

Unknown said...

Sure. You could put it right next to the Hannibal Cup. :P

Matt said...

Desmond's copy of Our Mutual Friend? Or was that referred to without actually being seen?

Missie said...

Sayid.

Missie said...

Matt- we see the book in the episode where Desmond takes it off of the bookshelf in the hatch to get the failsafe key.

We also see it get handed back to him when he gets out of prison, and later that episode when he finds Penny's note to him in it when he is alone in the hatch.

Matt said...

Ah, thanks Missie. I'll see if I can hunt at least that scene up online. I'm dorkily interested in which edition he has.

Missie said...

Matt- Penguin English Library hardback edition.

Matt said...

Missie, that was impressively, astonishingly fast. Almost *narrowing eyes* almost as if you could travel through time...

Missie said...

Dun, dun, duh...