Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who's Gonna Die?

Entertainment Weekly has an article up listing how many people on each major show are going to die by the end of the season. No names given.

I won't say anything about it here in case you don't want to click, except that the article is accompanied by a graphic containing head shots of a very popular character from each show. Who's head is shown from Lost? Well, let's just say that I'd be really pissed if it was true (and, to be fair here, I don't think there's much of a chance of he/she being killed - I simply dislike the insinuation).

Tonight's episode is called "Namaste," likely filled with lots of 1977 DHARMA-y goodness! Enjoy the show, review up tomorrow morning! :)

1 comment:

Missie said...

Ed said he saw someone at the desk behind Christian- I missed it. But Claire would make sense.

I TOTALLY thought Juliet left Kate off the manifest, especially since there were only 2 empty spots according to Amy.

I laughed like a giddy school girl when Amy said the babie's name. So overcome with the greatness of the situation.

So do you think Sawyer & Co. knew Ben was in DHARMA when he arrived, and are choosing not to interfere with the past, or just not really aware of him yet? It certainly looks like Sayid has decided his purpose for coming back is to kill young Ben.

I really am enjoying the leader that Sawyer has become. His character has really had a great evolution over the show. Kudos to him!