Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mmmm... Daddy's Soul Donut

I really try to avoid "Lost" spoilers now. Before the finale last year, I avoided any and all "Lost" articles because I really just wanted to enjoy whatever the twist was while seeing it on screen. Heck, I really didn't read much of anything online the week Harry Potter was released.

But sometimes, I just can't help to give into temptation, especially when it involves cast news. There was a "Lost" panel recently at the San Diego Comic-Con that did feature some information on some cast members, structure of the episodes, and a brand-spankin' new DHARMA orientation film that I've linked below (that's really, really odd and pretty funny too).

I won't say anything more here. If you want the full scoop, head over to IGN. If you want the full video of the "Lost" panel Q&A, head over to DarkUFO.

Also, big props to Memphish for alerting me to this wonderful taste of available "Lost" temptation.

No comments: