Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Away

Hey everyone! I'll be away for the next six days, first to my brother's wedding in Buffalo, then Em and I are taking a mini-vacation to Niagara Falls (we've both never been). Take care and I'll have more Lost-related goodness when I return.

As a quick aside, I just finished "The Third Policeman" and, I have to say, if you like "Lost," you really should pick it up. Personally, I think the book is really just a joke the writers were playing on all of us, but it's an exceptionally clever joke.

Let me put on my tin-foil hat and put it this way - even if the book has nothing to do with the show, it's incredibly easy to see why the writers put it in there because anyone obsessed with the show (like yours truly) could easily see how it could explain everything in "Lost."

I'll write more on it when I return and finish up the Top 4 episodes on my list. Have a great week! :)

No comments: