Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Need... L O S T... info... brain ... melting...

Man, February just can't come fast enough. I see the fall TV previews and weep because LOST is nowhere to be found. :-(

My next episode review will be a bit late - I forgot I was taking off for the weekend. To tide you over, here's an EW article on the five new cast members. I'm really interested to see what they have in store for Ken Leung - his episode of The Sopranos was indeed terrific.

Anything you guys are interested in watching this fall to pass the time? Em and I are trying to get through the third season of House in time for the Season 4 opener.

4 comments:

Cool_Freeze said...

I am wondering what Bionic Woman will be like.

hmm....

Capcom said...

I feel your pain, heheh. Heroes will be starting back up soon also, right?

Unknown said...

Bionic Woman does indeed look cool - I had forgotten about that one. Heroes is coming back too, although since Em and I haven't seen the first season yet, we're going to have to wait.

I have a sneaking feeling we may be getting the DVD set for Christmas though. :)

Pushing Daisies looks interesting too.

Cool_Freeze said...

yeah I never fully got into Heroes.

Basically I saw the premiere, an episode or two inbetween and the finale.

I think that is all I needed. hah.